Information We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: Your name, username or similar identifier, title, and date of birth.
- Contact Data: Your billing address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use our website, products, and services.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including:
- Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity, Contact, and other data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you apply for a license, request marketing to be sent to you, or give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will use your personal data only when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To process and manage your license application.
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing, or customer relationships.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
Given the global nature of the digital gambling industry, the personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the country in which you reside. It may also be processed by staff operating outside your country who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We may use automated decision-making and/or profiling in regard to your personal data for some services and products, for example, to analyze or forecast your gambling behavior if such processing is required in the terms of a contract between you and us.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws concerning your personal data. You have the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or object to the processing of your personal data.